Tuesday, August 31, 2004

MINDLESS MEANDERINGS

I stayed in yesterday and got absolutely nothing done, unless you count washing the mountain of dishes that was filling my postage stamp kitchen. I've actually seen larger postage stamps than that kitchen, but I love it because I can stand there and reach everything without taking more than half a step. I'm going to have to knock down some walls soon so I'll be able to get in there with a wheelchair.
I'm not going to Fox to look in on the convention, I am, however having hysterics at our media's blatent Democrat bias. One of the major commentary shows had a so called expert on and he got it all wrong. He actually had the nerve to dismiss the Swiftees as a bunch of Republicans and glossed over their claims about Kerry's Nam record. He never even mentioned what Kerry did when he got home. I understand the leftist leaning of our press when reporting local issues,(not) but to give such a biased commentary on US politics under the guise of an expert.......sorry.......doesn't work for me! I just sent the guy an e mail of correction. Bet he deletes it half way through. I guess I'm just going have to trust G-d again. Bush wasn't elected by a fluke. It's me......everything happens for a reason, Franne. The thought of Gore being office on 9/11 is too scary to contemplate. Both he and Kerry have admitted that they were not equipped to handle it. While Kerry has the nerve to question what Bush did when he first heard about the attacks, he admitted on Larry King that he sat for at least half an hour unable to grasp it. Bush had the good sense to wait for more information before doing or saying anything. I'd rather that kind of leader over one who is frozen in an uncomprehending stupor for half an hour.
I'm not wild about Bush asking the Swiftees to stand down. First amendment and all. These new election funding laws aer a direct violation of the constitution. Kerry of course wants all the conservative 527s shut up, while his should be allowed to say anything they want. Yup, put a nice big gag over the mouths of anyone who dares disagree with you. They are losing it over there.
Not that we aren't here. I'm so furious with Sharon for going back on the very issue he was elected on. He's now saying what Mitzna got trounced on. I can't help but wonder why I thought I had it figured out, but I guess not. I thought it was his way of outting the PA on it's policies, and to prove once and for all what a murderous bunch of thugs they are, but as time goes on, it doesn't look that way at all. It looks like he's really going to do it.
The truely infuriating thing to me is that the very people who set up the settlements in the territories are now the ones who want to dismantle them in an attempt at appeasement. The Labour Party has gone Beilin on us. It's getting to the point where our choises are, fight for existance or just turn it all over to them. Where does the pull back stop? Unilateral steps will just encourage them to keep up the pressure. It's escaped most peoples notice that the real terror against us got rolling after Barak pulled out of Southern Lebanon to the last inch. Make no mistake, the more they get, the more they'll want.
One thing of note is that the PA has been disintegrating towards total anarchy. Some people there have woken up to the fact that their corrupt leadership is not acting in their best interests. I can but hope that this trend will get stronger and the 'people' will take things into their own hands and kick out the corrupt band of terrorists who presently lead them.
On that note, I'm off to get in a supply of whole wheat rolls, then off to help Mara with the coffee supplier!

No comments: