Sunday, August 15, 2004

GEEZER BRIGADE PARADE

I should have known I was creating a monster when I agreed to do that interview with Menahem for the news! It seems there are more scooters on the road every day. Sundays usually have a line of us headed for the Industrial area. Today was no different except one of the geezers almost caused a bad accident. The resulting confrontation was not fun. I got yelled at (in front of the the whole Geezer Wagon Train for encouraging them in taking over the streets of our fair city. Yeah, ok. So the old boy thinks he has the right of way at all times, and drivers here KNOW they do. It's my fault? I just sailed on past them, not being in the mood for a fight that could ugly.
On the STL front; he just called to ask me to look up another phone number for him. He's not having much luck conning the money he needs to pay me back. Mara and Richard loved the mail I've written to Brian and have promised to send me their summary today. Something just came in to Yahell mail. I think I'll go check it and if it is their synopsis I'll post it here after I post to the site.

No comments: