Thursday, September 02, 2004

BYE BYE HATED NETVISION!

Woohoo and Oh Boy! What a great day! In a couple of hours I'll be back with Barak and have *my* e addy back! Barak is only 59 a month and that's a joke, which means I can pay Netvision their charge and have Barak too. The only thing that doesn't excite is notifying everyone about the addy change, but as I'll still have the hated vowelless Netvision one, it's not urgent! Hip hip hooray!

One of the people killed in the twin bus bombing worked at the Post Office here. Sad day for us post office regulars. Damn those murderous ragheads.
There's a bad feeling in the air up here again and "they" are doing maintenance work on the shelters. It feels like trouble is coming our way again. There was a bit of talk about a Syrian connection to the bus bombing, which would explain the tense feeling.
This double stuff has got me wondering.......two airplanes in Russia, 2 bombers in Moscow and two buses here. Is it some kind of sick terrorist symbolism representing the twin towers? Maybe I'll post something about that at Dark Matters?
I ran out of fags this morning and couldn't find the packs I *knew* were somewhere around here, so I went charging out to get some and to get my meds for the month. Got half way to town and found that I'd left my wallet at home. Dumb me. Raced back to get it,(if you call 10 kilometers an hour racing) bought 2 cartons, got meds and stopped in at Yehiel's (a car was parked ON the ramp) to ask him to come have a look at the little Sony to see if it's worth saving. He'll be along later, if the Sony is dead, I'll decide what to get to replace it. I really want a TV in the *liberry*. That room will be so nice to sit and read/watch TV in. I'm getting a bit tired of doing that in bed because that's where the big TV is, and there's no chair. The recliner is in the *liberry* with all the books, so that will be nice. I just love the way that room feels now. While I was 'doing the books' I was keeping an eye out for a book I enjoyed a few years ago. For some reason, I though it was a Dean Koonts book, of course I never found it. On Sunday I stopped at the bookstore and got two new books-one a new James Patterson , the other a Grisham. Guess what the Patterson is? Ha! The sequel to the one I'd been keeping an eye out for. Not Koontz, but Patterson. So there.
I got home just in time for Charmed, and put 1 carton of fags away in the drawer, I brought the other in here after a short nap and found 4 packs hiding on top of the monitor. I knew I had more!
I really should go out and do some shopping. I must get back on the macro. My modifications are not working. Sheesh, I hate shopping on Fridays, so it's now or........
I also want to ask the computer guy at that mall about hand held devices. I want one for reading e books, in bed, on buses and airplanes. I'm having trouble holding books and I can't sit here for too long at a go. I don't know much about what will suit, so will start picking brains, then decide.
I think I'll make a cup of coffee, call Barak about a site for Richard and Mara, then, go shopping. Yup, sounds like a plan!

No comments: