Sunday, September 05, 2004

WE'RE GOING INTERNET!

I finally got prices from Barak, and ran them over to Richard and we are going internet! Yoffee Coffee is going to have it's own site and domain for seling coffee!!!! I just spent 2 hours arguing with powerpoint,in an almost vain attempt to get the home page started. I know exactly how I want it to look, but being a computer gimp, I'm having much trouble with it. Richard has a guy who can do it, but I want to have the basics ready. Maybe I should start at Bravenet on their freebie site and then move the whole thing to Barak? Yeah, I'll work on that!? It's gotta be easier than what I'm doing now.
Richard liked the blog I've started for Yoffee Coffee but Mara hasn't seen it yet.And I actually got the hit counter installed there! I'm getting better at this stuff. Go gimp!
Romi called me a while ago and gurgled with me for a few minutes. Ok, off to Bravenet before my shows start!

No comments: