Saturday, September 18, 2004

NOT MUCH

That best describes what got done over this long, very l o n g holiday weekend. I *did* manage to totally mess up the computer with several downloads that have since been removed. I just never learn!
Fox news has been running in the background, and the election shenanigans there just reinforce my reasons for leaving there even more than those for coming here, where things are often as, if not more, insane. Somehow I'm not surprised.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm looking forward to Dark Matters and already wondering what challenges will be thrown way while trying to connect! Must remember to check Reality Radio's site tonight to see if they've changed anything since last week. That is the only thing that could possibly get me up, out of bed, and semi functioning at 05:30 on a Sunday morning.
I think I have just enough time to get the turkey off the bones before a mini CSI marathon starts at 13:30. Better get to it before it just rots off the bones, which will be good for winter soup.

No comments: