Monday, September 13, 2004

OK, THAT'S ONE WAY TO START THE WEEK!

The following post to Dark Matters pretty much covers the start to a new week:
A purple blur wheels franticaly into the room brandishing a sheet of paper. "Sorry I was late this morning" the purple blur gaspes, and hands the note to Don and Dwight, who wage a short tug of war over the now torn and wrinkled paper."Oh, never mind the note! I'll just tell you. For the last month or so, I've been getting up at 05:45 to have time to reboot, get coffee, and settle in to listen to D.M. The last 3 weeks I got up five minutes earlier because Windows Media Player had to be reinstalled. This morning I was ready for that, and got up at 05:30, only to discover that WMP is no longer an option. I had to down load RealTime before I could tune in. Ragamuffin and Pegasus kept telling me to hurry because they didn't want to miss hearing about Buckwheat. They wrote the note you two just ripped to shreds" finished the purple blur with a sigh, and wondering what challenge the D.M. cosmos has in store for next week. And just in case you're wondering, it *is* worth it!

Ok, so now how do I turn it to the right color without retyping it?
I'll just leave it. The rest of the day wasn't a whole lot better. Had a royal scream up with STL, who says $ 500 should be here tomorrow, and more in the next few days. Wanna buy a bridge? I'll believe it when I see it. I just bummed around the house all day and got absolutely nothing done, unless pondering type thinking counts.
I'm still outraged at the world. Iran is thumbing it's nose at everyone, along with Sudan, Syria and North Korea. They are assuming that the US is too busy in Iraq and Afghanistan to get serious about them. There's a State Department type in the area now who delivered a message to Assad Jr. and is here to report, supposedly. Syria won't be leaving Lebanon any time soon. Such a shame. First Arafart's thugs destroyed the country, then the Assad dy'nasty' took it over. And it's all our fault. If only we'd let ourselves be slaughtered quietly by the Nazis, the world would be a much better place today. Where has morality, right and wrong gone? Ooof, It's bed time.

No comments: