Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ENERGY CRISIS

I seem to be having my very own energy crisis today. I'm tired and pretty much listless for absolutely no reason I can think of. Granted, I don't take well to my morning schedule being changed, and that is exactly what happened this morning thanks to cable. I woke up to static on the TV radio and no internet. The radio should have tipped me off, but, it took a while for me to make the connection in mind and look at the light on the modem. Yup, blinking away it was, so I packed it in, shut the machine down, got dressed and headed out. After two coffees at Richard's I went to the 'dog store' to get Peg some treats and try to get an appointment to have the poor lad groomed and anti tick/fleaed. With any luck he'll get done next week. I got home earlyish and cable was working just fine, but it seems Yahoo is bouncing me yet again. I'll have to go and check it out. No posts from the VA is not possible and Yahoo has been a bit schizophrenic since they changed their format. Yeah, why not go check it out now?

No comments: