Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES

I swear, I'm going to thump the next person who tells me I could have *it* cheaper out of town HARD. I just spent a small fortune on a round dining table and two chairs at my favorite furniture store in town, and I am most pleased with myself. I don't need a full set of chairs as not many guests come for meals and I use BBC in any case. Dining chairs in Israel are armless and I wanted chairs with arms. The ones I found have round seats and curvy arms and look very elegant. The chairs will be here next week and the table will follow in the week or so after. Moshe has the chairs I really liked in stock as opposed to the 'other' chairs that were just ok, but slightly less expensive. He gave me the in stock ones at the same price as the 'other' so, I'll be getting EXACTLY what I've been dreaming of for the last 15 years. As Gimp House will most likely be my last home, I want it to be perfect, and so it shall be. One project at a time, it's starting to look fantastic.

No comments: