Wednesday, April 20, 2005

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

The good news is that I got my shopping done with a minimum of fuss and only forgot to one thing! I'll pick it up tomorrow. I even found Rye matzos! Should be interesting. I love rye bread, but any whole grain bread is better than white, so I actually hope these rye matzos will be ok.
The bad news is that my camera is acting up. I'll take it to a local guy who is pretty good with digicams. Maybe he'll be able to sort it with a minimum of fuss. I'm really not in the mood for it to be dead, but I'll deal with it id and as when.
I'm still a bit zonked from yesterday, but the house looks so great it was well worth it. I wasn't too tired to have go at The Philmore about The Jeffie. I pointed out that he is actually the success story of the two of us. When I listed all the reasons, The Philmore went very quiet and said something to the effect that maybe I'm right. I'm so proud of The Jeffie I could burst. My baby brother did good in spite of The Philmore. GO JEFFIE

No comments: