Monday, April 04, 2005

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN THIS OLD DAMAGED BRAIN ACTUALLY WORKS!

Telephone polls usually annoy me very much, but tonight's was a joy. It was from my health insurer and they wanted to know how satisfied or not I am. It wasn't the usual yes, no, rate from 1 to 5 thing. The poor guy actually took down specific complaints, like the cell phone and the jerk who refuses to do his job. Yesterday while looking through one of the gimp boards here, I found the list of what the Ministry of Health is supposed to supply and how to apply. That BASTARD QUACK has to do his job and I've had it. Tomorrow is Haifa, then, I'll be starting the campaign to get what I need. It's just interesting that I got to take a swipe at him the day after I found the criteria from the Ministry Of Health. Talk about timing. I'm even more impressed that it didn't slip my mind as these things so often do. There are rare moments when I impress myself.

No comments: