Saturday, April 23, 2005

STILL HOPPING MAD BUT GOING AWAY

I am still hopping mad about the furor at the TML list and the attitudes about some of the so called fans, but, I have to accept that some people just don't get it and never will. On a couple of other fronts I'm feeling most chuffed. The camera situation is under control and I found out where and how to edit my vids!
While moving some bothersome books into the *liberry* preparatory to the Barazani invasion tomorrow, Achi called and said he's coming to kidnap me to a seder at his family's in Kfar Atta,(near Haifa) and he'll bring me home tomorrow. He is such a sweetheart. Of course that is exactly what my loving daughter should have done, but, I think I'd prefer being kidnapped by Achy. Among other things I adore about him, is the fact that he really does understand where I'm coming from. When I told him that not one of the religious people I've been seeing all over town this week even asked what/where I am for seder because if I said I had no plans, they'd have to do something about it. He knew exactly what I meant and we had a good chuckle over it! I love seder and if I can't have one, I'm just thrilled to be kidnapped to one. I think I'd better get my bag ready, take Peg for a walk, then take a shower so I'll be ready when the kidnappers arrive! I do things so slowly that it's best to get ready early.

No comments: