Monday, April 25, 2005

THE GAYS ARE ON THE MARCH AGAIN

The gays have their pride parade every year, and it's a colorful show. While it's true that there is a lot of discrimination against them here as well in the rest of the world, and I do think that their civil rights should be protected like everyone else's, I also wish they'd keep their sexual preferences in the bed room and off the street. On one hand, out right discrimination won't stop if they all stay in the closet, and there are many homophobes out there (I'm likely to labeled one after this) These parades are just OTT for me. I think that maybe, just maybe it might not be a bad to give them their rights (no, not marriage too) on the condition they stop these pride parades. Instead of marriage in the usual sense, I would give them all the rights privileges and obligations of traditional marriage under civil law. Call me whatever you want, but keep sex in the bedroom where it belongs. I'm wondering how long it will take the *straight* folk to get their own pride parades going. They should keep it in the bedroom too. Yup-equal opportunity sex bigot pretty much sums me up on the subject! Maybe I'll have a celibates pride parade in town on gay pride day? How's that for an idea? Then I tell myself to keep my celibacy in the bedroom where it belongs!
After a very good night, I went to the mall to look for a Fresh Cream CD but they didn't have one. They only had Disraeli Gears and he wouldn't even try to order it for me so I went to Zagori in town and he'll try to get it for me, and if he can, it will be in one Thursday. Then I went to Richard for a short gossip, picked up a couple of things and came home. I told Richard about the kidnapping and it's results vis a vis Irit and he agrees with my idea that maybe Irit reacted like she did because Achy and Mazal did what she and Guy should have done, but didn't and that her guilt reaction in gear. Maybe, but I'm beyond angry and hurt and it will a snowfort building day in hell before I call her. There are limits to the crap I'll take and she wants her kids to grow with one grandmother and one step grandmother, while the other grandmother is just an hour away, that's the way it will be. I'm stronger, and madder. How to lose two kids, I think I'll write the book. A How To manual from experience.

No comments: