Thursday, April 07, 2005

DVD AND ME

Ha! I bought a DVD player today, and now have to find someone who knows how to connect them. Cable only connects things that record and as I got a DVD that only plays...
After I get it connected, my next trick will be to figure out how to get all my video tapes onto burned discs through the computer. That's going to be quite a project. One genius suggested that I take the tapes to a photo shop that does it and have them do it. I really don't think I'm going to let even 1 of A Team tapes out of the house, not after what I went through getting all 96 episodes taped! I'd rather do it myself. I got such a late start today that I ended up having lunch in town and waiting until 1600 for the appliance store to open. Of course I wasted many hours at the coffee shop. I could have used my head and bought the DVD on my way to the coffee shop. I did pay my butcher bill before I went there. Why I decided to get the DVD on my way home is beyond me.
I have a funny feeling that something is wrong with my e mail again. It just isn't normal to come after all that time and find only 7. 70 is more usual.
I'm not complaining, mind you, just noting a fact. It's a bit chilly in here [(this is good)a/c can stay off longer] so, I think I'll go change out of my outdoors clothes, and have a wee rest. I still ache from Haifa, and sitting on Harley Too for way too long today. I also have get the bones I got for Peg ready to be cooked tomorrow. Yes, I KNOW he's spoiled, but he deserves to be. After I sort his bones, I'll read through the DVD directions and see if maybe I can handle the hook up myself, but don't bet on that happening!

No comments: