Thursday, April 21, 2005

LIVE AND LEARN

I made an important discovery this week. It's something that should be obvious to everyone, but I must have missed that lesson. I prefer to sleep in the altogether, or nakey as a certain elf likes to call it. I wear a long, turtle necked, long sleeved caftanishy night dress when just hanging around the house in the winter. The other night I woke up and had to make a mad dash to the loo. The nightdress was close to hand and I tried to put it on in a hurry. You can take my word for this; trying to put your head through a sleeve is not a good way to put it on in a hurry. In the end, I put my sandals on(the only 'shoes' I can still walk in) and ran nakey while trying to get my head out of the sleeve. Please, just take my word for it. You really don't have to try it to see for yourselves!

No comments: