Sunday, May 01, 2005

YEAH YEAH YEAH

Yes, I know I haven't been here for a while, but as I wrote a while back, I'm feeling a bit "off" and not in much of a mood for anything. Today I'm feeling a little more "normal' and have the energy and desire to get a few things done. Zehava called last night and she and Chana are coming tomorrow for a couple of days. Gimp House is somewhat upside down and in desperate need of a wash and straightening. Orna will be over later to take care of it. I'll be heading out soon to see my building supplier about getting the strip next to the house cemented for a patio. I've only been planning that since the day I moved in! Now that I will soon have an excess of tables and chairs, I kind of need of spot for the plastic table now in use as a flower arrangement holder. A patio is the best answer to that. As long as I'm down there, I'll stop in to find out when the chairs will be here. Moshe said this week, and I'd really like them to be here soon. I also have to pick up some milk for Zehava and Chana's coffee. And maybe some eggs and breakfast stuff for them. I'm going back to rabbit food as I am miserable about my weight and determined to do something about it. It's gotta go and go it will. Having some of my energy back will help. There are tons of things on my 'to do' list and I'm actually looking forward to doing them! I'm going to get the shelves to finish the *liberry* tomorrow morning, and get moving on that. I only need about 6 more, so, no big deal. Maybe I'll wait until the gals are here and take advantage of Zehava's van to have her haul them home? It's a freaking pain to do it on Harley Too. They tend to fall off and scatter on the road. I can make that decision later. The main thing is to get moving on it. I also want to get a light purple round table cloth for the new table. I have a square one that's a bit too dark and an oval one that might be ok if I sew it up the middle to make it round? I'll see if I find the perfect one right off, then, decide.
Now that Passover is done, I have to light a fire under Gerald to get the computer redone. The list of stuff I want him to do is getting longer by the day. It's almost 0930, so I think I'll bring Peg in and get a move on. He's gone back to Clintoning in the living room and HE KNOWS BETTER. I *MUST* break him of that habit. He taught Ragamuffin that it's ok to go outside and she taught him it's ok to go inside. Well, now that it's just him, it's NOT ok to go inside anymore. He's been good for several days, the all of sudden oopsy, Clintons in the living room! And he goes out at least twice a day so there's no excuse. Whatever, gotta get a move on here.

No comments: