Monday, May 02, 2005

At last! The second of the month and the credit card is free to filled up again! I still have 2 cartons of fags from last month, so, could skip the cigarette shop, I did go out the industrial area where Home Center lives to look for a coffee table and to get the electric kettle I saw a couple of weeks ago and some more grow bulbs for my spoiled silly plant. What did I find there? A purple kettle that turns yucky pink (read with snear) when the water boils, a grow light, and a set of purple shower thingys. Back in town, I paid Yehiel the handsome for the Panasonic which he will bring soon, saw a super cheap purple cheched sheet, 3 purple ashtrays and a small imitation flowers in a purple pot. I promptly bought them all and hurried home so as to not miss Zehava. Oh, yeah, Orna came early, finished the dishes, did the loo and floor and I flew out. I sat here from 1230 until almost 1600 when Zehava finally called to say they were in Afula, I then charged out of here to pick up breakfast stuff and milk and made it back by 1700. She should have called by now, it's almost 1800 and it doesn't take that long from Afula to here unless she got lost. Her cell phone is off, so who knows. Zehava on her best days is somwhere out there beyond the charted universe. Ditzy doesn't quite do her justice. If/when she figures out that she's lost, she'll call, I hope. Zehava has a heart of gold, but a 2.1 watt bulb is like the sun next to her. I hope she's not trying to find Gimp House on her own. It's just not possible!
My favorite shyster called and wants to see me tomorrow. He says that as things stand now, the judge will hand down in my favor within the next week or so! Yes!! He mentioned something about a mistake in the filing, so I think I'll get it and find out what he's on about.

No comments: