Sunday, May 22, 2005

TIMING IS ALL

After spending hours yesterday getting all the medical stuff scanned and printed, I was woken up this morning by the PT who is coming to do his report for the electric chair I need! Something stopped me from growling at him and I was quite polite. No sense scaring him over the phone. He sounded very pleasant, and with any luck he'll see things my way and this will be the end of it! I've been busy all day trying to get Gimp House sorted for his visit, during which I'll have to use my regular chair, which I am still avoiding like the plague because it hurts less to walk the few feet I need to traverse here than it does to struggle with the chair. How's that for timing? Saved a fair amount of stamps too! I didn't go out today. I just stayed in and did stuff around here, and laundry. Tons of sand have filtered in through the window and invaded my bed. There's only one thing I hate more than a gritty sandy floor and that's a gritty sandy bed. Now I have to make the bed. May I yell OUCH in advance?

No comments: