Friday, May 06, 2005

THE DOCTOR SAYS

Gerald was here and the news isn't great, but also not a complete disaster. It seems the CPU fan is clogged from all the dusty stuff that went on in and around Gimp House and if I'm very careful and only use the computer for e mail and quick posts here he will just have to vacuum the crud out and put in a better CPU fan. He's coming by on Monday morning early to pick it up and hopes to have it back all fixed up and legal on Wednesday with 256 more RAM and a couple more bells and whistles. I guess I can just zip through my e mail and post here until then. The other projects can wait.
Ye Oulde shyster was here and the court wants 300 more in filing fees so I'll have to work something out as I'm cash poor at the moment. There are a few folks I can ask for help, and another trick or two if all else fails! It's going to be odd not having the computer at my beck and call as wanted, but, I'll manage somehow. I'm still reading on my 'figure out religion' project and not having the computer for more than an hour a day will give me time to get on with that and hopefully start sorting it in my mind and on paper. It's starting to come clear, but I'm not done the reading yet......Ooops my hour's up!

No comments: