Tuesday, May 17, 2005


New table Posted by Hello
The camera might not be working but the contraption finally is! After futzing around with it for a few hours yesterday, I put the whole kit and kaboodle aside and waited until this morning to take it back to the shop for an explanation even *I* could understand and here's the proof. See? It really is small here, and I was so frustrated by the camera that I couldn't be bothered to straighten the throw on the sofa, or take the folder thingy off it. But you *can* see that color of the chair (arms only here) is picked up in the throw. I'm still using old tablecloth because I haven't found the exact right one yet and this one will do as it's only for protective purposes. No matter, the right cloth is out there somewhere and I'll buy it when I find it.
After getting a demonstration on how to make the reader work, I took my ankle to the doc because it just won't heal. I've tried everything, including several kinds of antibacterial creams, a 1 layer gauze dressing, no dressing, no shoes, an nothing worked. The damn thing HURTS, so I took it to the doc who gave a sheet of stuff for pressure sores and said to Ilana the nurse put it on. Poor dear Ilana wasn't happy about it and wanted specific instructions-like it's rocket science, so the doc came in and did it himself under the guise of showing her so she'd know how to do it herself tomorrow. It kind of burns and itches now, so maybe it's working. Oh, do I ever miss my barefoot days. Try going barefoot with 3 hammertoes. Can't do it. Not that I walk so well with proper gimp shoes. I manage with sandals but they are part of the problem with the ankle as the rub on the very spot. Aside from the pain, I'm in a pretty good mood, downloading Picassa and Hello without major problems contributed as did getting the card to work. Now all that's left is to get the camera unstuck. It refuses to open and it looks like I'll have to get a new one. I'm not to sure about repairing this one. In any event it can wait.

No comments: