Monday, October 29, 2007

BAD NIGHTS LEAD TO BAD DAYS

I had a really bad night recently that left me feeling really bad the next day. For once it wasn't exactly pain related. I just couldn't get comfotable and even though I was very tired from all the moving Dem Der Mainiac in, just couldn't drop off to sleep. Last night was a little better because I managed to stay awake until around midnight.
Lavana is really starting to piss me off, and there's not a thing I can do to make her start paying me back. I had a word with the landlord but there's not a thing he can do to help. He asked me a while back what I thought he should do do about letting her stay there and I was very vague about it. I told him yesterday that I've since changed my mind about it and that he should be very careful with her as she is most likely not going to pay him on time and that there's already a major problem with city taxes. The landlord is a sweet old guy who doesn't deserve what she's going to do to him. She just does it to everyone who tries to help her. She and her husband just don't care who they trample on as long as they keep going a little longer. They are consumate liars and con artists. At least I'm out of it now and in spite of Shmaryah's vague threats have no intention of shutting up about it. He's convinced that he's the injured party but I did catch him in more than one lie and have the proof of sevreral more so he would be well advised to stay quietly in his corner.
Rather than whining about things I can't do anything about, maybe I shouls start tackling things I can do something about, like finding the results of my last doppler test.

No comments: