Monday, October 22, 2007

INTERMITTANT MEMORY LOSS

There were at least four things I wanted to write about here, but I can't remember even one of them. I did remember that I wanted to write a note to myself about them, but my trusty notepad was not close to hand. Maybe something will come to me while I type.
Today has been a stay in day because there wasn't really anything to go out for. Not that that usually stops me, but I got a really late start and even before my sip of coffee I was asked to move my cat so they could paint the space 'cripple blue'. I was wondering when they'd get around to it as they've done most of the other cripple spaces in town. Now no one can use "I didn't notice" as an excuse. My idiot neighbor from across the way said that now they'll give us parking tickets if we don't park inside the lines. Yeah, he's almost funny.
Yesterday I manuevered one of the wheelies into the kitchen and today I did the dishes. It only took an hour, but the sink is now empty. I think that maybe I'll tackle the floor tomorrow from the other wheely.
I got some fantastic pictures of the baby from my son today. She is the cutest baby I've ever seen, and I've only seen her in pictures. I'm getting itchy to travel again. It's only been a little over a year since my last trip but the USA and UK are calling. Maybe a miracle will happen and one of the jerks who owes me money will pay up. Just one and I'm all set. It would be even nicer if the Boynton Beach Bitch would pop her clogs, hopefully before her new boyfriend can get his hands on everything. I do not trust that bitch as far as I can walk.

No comments: