Monday, October 08, 2007

IT REALLY IS TOO MUCH

While out looking for new reading lights I found a huge chandelier with purple chrystals. That's all fine and well except that I have no where to put it! Gimp House is so small it's a joke. They also had a small wall fixture that I fully intend to pick up this week. Never mind that there really is no place for that either!
Then, just to add insult to injury, I went to my beloved Aga site and found that not only do they make a purple(heather) Aga cooker, they make a fridge in the same color. Like I could find a place for either in here. The only thing finding those things does is give me an excuse to try and figure the 'where to put them' question out. Then there's that French Provincial grand piano at Kibbutz Cfar Blum that I want too............For crying out loud there's not even room in here for a toy piano never mind a real one. But the 'mental' exercise is kind of fun, and the few people who know what I'm talking about enjoy the insanity of it all.
I managed to find a drier that meets all my requirements-not German, not assembled in Turkey and a reasonable price. Then, the company the appliance store uses to approve checks turned mine down thanks to my own stupidity in not sorting all the Lavana stuff sooner. It's going to get ugly. They've known me at the store for years and if they won't just accept the checks, I'll cancel the drier.It is entirely beside the point that I do have the cash to buy the drier. Then things are going to get very ugly at Lavana's. Enough already. I got very little sleep last night because the TV froze at 0230 and I had to play with it for half an hour before I got it back.
Right. Lots to do today. Better get going.

No comments: