Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'M NOT SURE I BELIEVE IT

Thanks to having had a fairly long kip in the afternoon it was very very late before I fell asleep. I woke up early too, but feeling quite rested for a change. I was careful in the extreme taking those first morning steps because I wasn't 100% convinced that the shot worked. But it did! Ok, so there's still a twinge or two, but they are negligible compared to what was. I suspect that people will start calling me dopy thanks to the 'village idiot' grin I can't quite get rid of.
I still have to be careful because even though the pain is mostly gone, there's major damage there and the new trick will be to keep it from getting worse. As long as I can stagger around the house like I have until now, without using the wheely I'll be more than pleased. Now I feel good enough to get moving on the vascular thing.
Please, please, tell me there's no law against feeling this happy.

2 comments:

Raymurdock said...

No there no law feel as happy as you wnat . I know I do I'm so happy Antler can have the pepperoni. You stay cool and be happy

Purplegimp said...

Yeah, even over here they haven't made a law against happy yet. And it just got better. Part of it might be that I was wearing the lucky shirt for the shot! That is one cool shirt. You won big a Bingo and I got rid of some major pain while wearing it.