Wednesday, October 03, 2007

FUN AND GAMES AT THE FLOWER SHOP

The only thing I had to do in town today was wait for the cable phone line to come and disconnect it. Lavana made the mistake of saying that she had no intention of the paying up the arrears on that line because she didn't want it to start with. Then there was the fact that she never utilized it to it's full extent. I paid it then called the cable phone people and told them to disconnect that line. They finally got back to me and said they'd do it today between 1100 and 1300. I was there waiting, but, the idiot techie called that phone in the store and talked to Lavana not me. She told him not to come because she wants to keep the line. I went ballistic and made her call them back and let me talk to them. After making the first idiot understand that I did not want to disconnect my internet and cable, just one phone line, I got put onto a normal person who actually understood what I was talking about. While this phone marathon was going on Lavana and I had a few exchanges on the subject. After that I had no trouble telling the cable gal that I want it disconnected because she owes me money on that line. In the end we agreed that the guy would come on Monday between 1100 and 1300 and will call MY cell phone not the one in the store. She's also not charging me for this month, which is nice.
All I want is out of the mess that is that family.
Joe Striar has been so supportive about all this and keeps telling me to do what I know I should do. That's such a help. Right now, this very minute I'm listening to him. then, I'm off for a little rest. The pain might have gone but sitting on New Harley Too isn't all that comfortable, so a rest is in order.

No comments: