Thursday, October 04, 2007

SO FAR TODAY HAS BEEN BETTER THAN MOST

It's about time. I woke up early for me after a good sleep. Funny about how that no more pain thing helps and felt a 'hand' drag me to the computer. After getting coffee #1 made, I found my long lost pal Peppermint lurking on IM and for the first time in what seemed like forever we finally had a great chat. Jeanie popped up too, from work. I plan to get back over here while she's at home and on a proper computer, not her cell phone. I got two blog posts up. Pepp will probably kill me over the TH one, but I did tell I meant to do something like that! Of course I hit her at her own blog as well. When I do a job, I do it.
I think I just might take a shower, then maybe have a little kip. I want to be up late tonight and that's a good way to be sure I am. Tomorrow all I have to do is make a quick run into town for the local papers, get fuel for the car, and finish up a few tasks here. I'm almost all caught up and still feeling deleriously happy that the pain is gone. Pain really does very strong negative affects on people. I just never realized how bad until it went away.
My shower beckons.

No comments: