Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Ok, so, Gimp House is not the easiest place to find in town, UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO THE DIRECTIONS, then, it's dead easy. You simply follow the signs to a place called Yad Sarah, and Gimp House is the purple flat with the wheely ramp that has 2 scooters parked on it. Nothing easier. The paper boy for that crap English paper actually found it yesterday and I showed him exactly where to put the paper. SHOWED HIM. Let's see of you can get it from this description. There is a screen door. The screen is detached from the frame. If you slip the paper through the screen it will be between the screen door and the main door. And I SHOWED HIM. So, what did I wake up to this morning? An open screen door, which I really really hate, and the paper holding the screen door open. That was the final straw. Now I have to wait until the lazy subscription people get to work at 0930 to cancel the damn thing permanently. Enough is enough. This has been going on for close to a month. I really don't need the agro, I have more than enough to deal with without the added agro of trying to get that paper here so Dem Der can have a paper he can read. I don't need because that English language news paper is the direct cause of my learning to read in Hebrew. The only thing that paper is any good for is washing windows and I only have two windows that ever need washing and the Hebrew papers are almost as good for that. It makes not a lick of difference that it's free for the first month. I don't want it even if they pay me to take it! And if that wasn't enough, they called at 0745 to ask if it got here. Um, I was kind of asleep. Have I mentioned that I really do not like this paper? I think I might have an alternative to using water boarding for torture. Give the captive a 'free' subscription to the Jerusalem Post and he'll be telling everything he knows within 48 hours. Even the Chinese couldn't come up with anything better. And I'm pretty sure there's no mention of Jerusalem Posting in the Geneva Conventions or anywhere else. On the other hand, it won't take the ACLU long to try and get it banned as cruel and unusual. But, by the time they figure it out, much helpful information will have been collected. I say, "Go for it!"
Right! It is now time to organize the rest of the day. There's paperwork to get done at the clinic for the rotorooter, blood and urine tests for same, and the car's steering to sort.

No comments: