Wednesday, December 19, 2007

STORM? WHAT STORM?

Just my luck. No sooner do I get equipped for that big storm all the weather persons were going on about, than they change the whole forcast. Now it seems that all we'll be getting up here in the north is a lot of cold air. All the good stuff will be down south. We might get a few sprinkles of rain. And there are people who actually believe all this global warming B.S. when they can't even predict weather 48 hours ahead with any accuracy. Yeah, right. In a way it's ok if it doesn't storm. That just makes it easier to go out on Friday for the local papers.
I wasn't listening during one of my phone conversations with Dem Der. He did come back in the end, last night. He also took a shower and again left huge blobs of shampoo all over the floor in there. We are going to have a little chat about that as well as the kitchen. The kitchen floor was far from gleaming clean, but at least the tiles are visible again, and were still visible after I finished concocting that soup. He still has no idea how much he wants me to find it that way when I get back from having my pressure sore checked.
My son sent me some new pictures of the baby. She's something else, but, then, her daddy is pretty special too. There's one of her sitting in a half full laundry basket that just cracks me up. The expression on her face says it all. See for yourselves! I have the feeling that she just might not forgive her father for that picture when she grows up. But
I just love it. Now, if I can just get through the rotorooter with no more damage, and put enough money aside, I'll be able to go and see her in person one day. The best option for that of course, would be for just one of the people who owes me money to pay up.

4 comments:

Raymurdock said...

Franne

Simply so sweet and cute as a button.

My story I posted part one on the A-Story group and added another part to my blog .

And Man time flies Happy two week late Birthday

Purplegimp said...

Thanks, Susie. It's those eyes. She has the biffest brightest eyes.
I'll be over to your blog in a few minutes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your grand child is adorable. I have pics of my grand kids in wash baskets too. It must be a "thing" for them to do. Adorable.

Purplegimp said...

Isn't she just? And those pinchable cheeks!
I don't know what the laundry basket thing is about but it sure beats the naky on a rug pictures so many of us are still trying to live down!