Sunday, December 16, 2007

TOXIC WASTE DUMP

This has to be more than just the typical Y chromosone with 'bad' genes. I simply can not believe what Gimp House looks like barely a month after Dem Der moved in. I am neither the neatest, nor, cleanest person in the world, but this is a whole new level. Were I to apply for Gimp House to be a toxic waste dump the application would be summarily rejected. His room looks like a bunker busting bomb went off in it, the kitchen floor is covered with grease and food bits, the shower has huge blobs of his shampoo on the floor. If/when he washes the dishes, he doesn't clean out the sink and bits of stuff are left in the drain strainer, and in the corners of the sink. The cook top has more food on it than what he cooked in a pan. The things he does wash are often put in the wrong place so they aren't to hand when I want them. But that's the least of it. It is truly vile. Oh, and there are trails of bog roll all through the house that he can't be bothered to pick up. He is also incapable of closing the swing top on the bin lid in the kitchen and actually brought bog roll into the kitchen to use instead of paper towels of which there were plenty in the car boot, but he was too lazy to go out and get. Of course he just dropped the misused bog roll into or close to the floor washing pail that lives under the sink, rather than putting it in the bin. That he used a whole sheet of A4 of paper to write 7 numbers instead of the little ones I have right here for just that purpose is the very least of it! There is not a self respecting pig anywhere that would be willing to use Gimp House as a stye in it's present condition. And there is very little I can do about it as the worst of it is the floor and I simply am not able to wash it. I tried that a few weeks ago and it was just not possible. Of course it's much worse now than it was then.
Yes, it really is that bad, worse even. So, I am going to take my sore ankle (it took a pretty bad knock when I pracrised parachuting landings a couple of weeks ago and isn't healing), to the clinic for a look/see as I can't see it myself, then, I'm coming home to tackle the floor from the wheely. That just might land me in bed for the next few days, but I simply can not stand it and Orna is too busy to do it. Nevermind that the very sight of it would send her screaming out into the street.
Come to think of it, conditions in the local dump are actually better than are here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hilarious Lucy. So like my place with my dem der Y. How do you train these Ys to get it? They are so set in their dirty ways.

Glad you issued that spew alert. I'm cracking up here.

Anonymous said...

I must have an unusual brother then. He keeps his place clean. Maybe its because he was in the Air Force.

Jaguar

Purplegimp said...

Jags, If your brother ever needs a place to live, I'll send him a ticket, and he can move into my spare room.
There are men, and there are 'men'.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'll keep that in mind. ;D

Jaguar

Purplegimp said...

Please do.
Just curious here. Does he do window? I have some great newspaper that's just right for cleaning windows!

Anonymous said...

I think he has done them but right now he is having back problems. Yesterday he went for a MRI. His doc was concerned cause he didn't have any ankle reflexes like he should.

Jaguar

Purplegimp said...

Jags, I'm so sorry to hear that. But you do know that windows are usually washed with hands and arms, not feet and ankles, don't you?
Please give him my best and tell hhim that I hope it's nothing serious.