Monday, December 03, 2007

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Peg has had a strange cough lately so I called his vet who came right over, diagnosed him left a scrit for antibiotics and orders to let him know how he's doing. The phone rang while he was here. It was the hospital telling me my rotorooter is on Friday which just happens to be my birthday. She immediately wanted to change it for the next week, but I really don't want to wait, having worked myself into que sera status. It has to be done, so lets do it already. Just think, in a country with socialized medicine, it took less than a month to get a date with a knife from when I did the first test that lead to it. Not bad by any standards.
Ok, that's the big news for now. It's time to build a meat loaf and go loaf around in bed for a while.

2 comments:

Raymurdock said...

I hope I didn't miss your Birthday . If I did Happy Birthday.

Have you read any more of my story I change the format to it

Purplegimp said...

Thanks, Susie, but it's not until Friday. The day the hospital decided would be good for the operation. I'll be right over to read the latest. You know how much I enjoy your fics.