Friday, March 02, 2007

VICTORY

Or should I say, partial victory? Or maybe one down, one to go? The printer is finally working! And it's fast. I think I'm going to like this printer. I have some photo paper around somewhere, so I'll try printing the pictures of the Beach Ball. But the DVD thingie isn't. Seems neither of my computers has a DVD burner and both are supposed to. I'll get one today. But the printer is working and I have the incriminating evidence against the 'other woman' all printed out for Lavana. Also learned that saving the file to Excel doesn't really work. It didn't print out the really incriminating calls, so I just printed it from the site and got the goods. Oh, this is going to be fun!
My infected toe is much better now and I've decided no more charging around outside until it is all better. The cold is really not good for it. Today I'm only only going out to get the bandage changed, give Lavana the evidence, and pick up a DVD burner, then home to pamper the toe. I might pick up a book or two, but I'll decide that later.
There was a grisly murder just out of town day before yesterday. A local guy was lured out of town and viciously murdered by some members of a notorious drug family from a village not far from here. It's odd how people react to things like that. Kids are allowed to play with caps (illegal) but mothers were telling them to stay close to home. It's not like caps are illegal enough to cause the murdering gang to go after their kids (I might) but people are nervous non the less. Odd how people's minds work.

No comments: