Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WHAT A STRANGE FEELING

I've been feeling that all is not right with my daughter lately and found out yesterday that she was in a car crash that left her with a limp. She obviously told everyone up here not to tell me. I'm surprised that Aron never said a word, but as he's gone off to Jerusalem and didn't call yesterday, I couldn't ask him. I could just kick her, but probably won't ever get close enough to her for that. At least she didn't have the girls in the car when it happened.
It's also very odd to take Peg out in the morning and not see the jeep outside,(I always say "Good morning" to it) but at least I know where it is!
I'm getting all excited about tomorrow. Aron is going with me to the doctor. It's going to be a mother-daughter (Liat has plans with her mom) and a mother-son day (Aron with me) day and I can't wait. It's so much fun to be with him.
Today I have tons of things to do; pay my way over due butcher bill, take some papers to my accountant, get cigarettes, stop in at both stores, make an appointment to get Peg's hair cut, get my hair cut, cut my nails. I always forget to cut my nails before Pesach and end up half way through the Omer with mile long claws. Not this year. I'm going to chop them off right now, and get started on the other projects! If I'm busy busy today, tomorrow will come faster, won't it?

No comments: