Saturday, March 10, 2007

PROGRESS AT LAST

It is possible that the DVD recorder just might be working. I have it running now. Next step is to try and make it save to the computer.So far that operation seems to be beyond me, but if I stay calm and use my limited common sense, it might just work. There's tons of room on that computer to save whole movies and after they are burned they can be deleted. At least it getting somewhere after 2 months of futile attempts
YES! It's saving now. At last and it was just a matter of common sense as in telling it the correct capture source. I now have hope that much progress will be made with this project today. I am most pleased.
Aron wrote me that are coming on the 22nd. Hoe kind of forgot to mention that they land on the 23rd. Good thing I couldn't find their flight arrival on the 22nd and thought to ask him. The other grandfather and I will be there on time to pick them up and not a day early, which was entirely possible!

No comments: