Tuesday, March 13, 2007

TALK ABOUT DELAYED IGNITION

I'm not often quite so slow, and considering how much I read, it's kind of odd that I never thought to look for a group of readers (bookworms) on the interweb. I finally got around to it over the weekend and have been trying to figure out what took so long since then. There seems to be problem with my e mail as I've only gotten one post from the group. I'm not bouncing. I checked. Yahoo seems to be competing with our government to see who can send me to Bozo Barracks first. I just got a letter informing me that the Suzuki's registration is expired and that it has no test. I do wonder if that could be related to the stolen license plate? It does have a valid paid up registration and passed it's test! At least the legal one does.
On top of that, City Hall has lost what few marbles it used to have and has sent everyone huge bills for unpaid property taxes, even for property no longer held, and paid in full. We're talking about bills for thousands of shekels, in some cases, amounts larger than the value of the property. I'm thinking that the best way to handle it might be to go settle the bill with a large can of gasoline and a large box of matches. Of course, that has long been my solution to City Hall and all the other corruption there.
Time to get dressed and go fight the good fight!

No comments: