Friday, March 16, 2007

NO SNOW .... LOTS OF COLD RAIN

In the end it didn't quite snow here, but it did only 12 miles away. I also didn't go out. Shmaryah came by and took Peg walkies, got my meds(they didn't have the important one, so I'll have to make a 'combina' today so I can get at the private pharmacy) and rescued my wallet from the jeep where it fell out of my bag. So I just stayed in and burned another movie. I do have to go out today, then I'll either come home or go to Haifa to see Etty, Yaacov, and Yaron.
I seem to have misplaced two books that are on my 'read next' list, so, I'll have to dig around in the 'liberry' later. Those two books are supposed to be with Hebrew ones because of their favorite status, but might be with Jerusalem Poker for the same reason. I do know that they are in the house, so they will turn up.
Teadrinker had a bad day yesterday which means I did too, sort of. Her landlady went out early in the morning and a light she left on blew the electricity and Teadrinker couldn't get to fuse box. Hysteria reigned for a several hours. I finally got her to stop and decide that she really wants to sort it and not just rant and rave. She called the English speaking in laws to the land lady and it will be sorted soon. I can understand the initial panic and rage, but I usually calm down quickly and start to figure out how to solve the problem, then, come here for some ranting. She tends to skip the solve stage and gets straight on to me. But, then, that's what I'm here for! I'll have to go down there for a visit soon. Between Aron and Jeanie visits, I hope.
So much to do and so little time.

No comments: