Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NOTHING LIKE GIVING YOURSELF A HEART ATTACK IN THE MORNING!

I knew the world figure skating championships were supposed to in March, so, when I went Eurosport to find out when, I almost went into heart failure when I found a results page. It took me a while to figure out that they were last years results and a little more searching to find out that I hadn't missed this year's at all. There are now notes all over Gimp House (thank whoever invented post its here) and I will have the equipment ready to record in time. This is not a good way to start a morning. There is only one thing worse than missing a skating competition and that's not having a book at hand! Whew! I caught it just in time.
It's also good that today is Wednesday and raining at that! I can stay in and burn burn burn.
I might have to make a quick run to the clinic and the accountant. Another toe is acting up and I am so not in the mood. Best to get sorted right away. It feels like it's on fire. It would also be a very good idea to get my butt in gear or the day will be over before I get anything done!

No comments: