Monday, February 26, 2007

THE BEACH BALL IS COMING

I got an e mail from Aron with his flight arrival time. 0815. I can do that, right? Get my butt in gear and arrive on time to meet them just as they are coming out. No sweat! I hope his father in law will want to come with me. That way we can meet them inside properly with balloons and flowers and hug and stuff. If not, I'll just have to wait for them outside because I really can't wrestle with the wheely on my own.
I took my toes to the clinic yesterday and had the usual argument with the nurse who thought I should be taking antibiotics orally. I told her that no way was I going to do that, and she went to get my doc who agreed with me and told me to use the cream I'm using anyway. It always pisses her off when I'm right! Too bad. It's getting late and I have to run to the bank and get my license before they go on strike! And get the toes done.

No comments: