Sunday, February 25, 2007

OWIES

Owch and double owch. Two of my newly shortened toes are slightly infected. As usual I went too fast and didn't take proper care of them. I am now, though. Orna forget to make an appointment for me with my pedicure gal, so I swung be her on Friday and she said to come back after 1100 which I did, after asking if I get a discount for only having 6 whole toes. She cracked up and I had a good giggle. In the end she worked on all 10 toes. She very carefully removed the scabs and took out the last stitch on one of them, and showed me where they are infected. No biggy at this point. I smeared them with antibiotic cream and put a crooked bandage on them. They seem to be a bit better today and I think I'll go to the clinic and have the nurse do them today.
The electrickery went off in the middle of the night and I thought it might be a general power outage, but it was just here. Orna arrived on time and turned it back on. I wonder what caused it. The usual suspects were on, but nothing new or anything that was previously troublesome. Even the a/c was off because of the mini heat wave. It's still in the middle 50s outside. It is supposed to rain later today and I'm trying to decide if I want to wear the snowsuit or not. I can always come back and put it on later. I have a few must do things today. My small purple wallet still has not shown up so I have to get another license. I have a sick feeling that Orna might have taken it. Why, I don't know, and I'm not about to confront her over it. It's just a feeling I have. If it was her, it's not the first time. Money has gone missing before. I just might have to set one of my traps to find out. More that what was in it, I want that wallet.

No comments: