Monday, February 12, 2007

SO FAR SO GOOD

I guess third time really is lucky. The connection held all night until there was a blip in the electrickery at around 0600.
I haven't been able to go to sleep with my favorite radio station since I got the TIVO because it gets stuck if it's on too long so I brought my station up on the lap top and it worked just fine until the blimp. Orna just did the plug trick and it came right back.
Valentine day is coming up fast and even though it's not exactly one of our days, the Russians are big on it so it's a huge day for the flower shop. We completely sold out of plants yesterday so I'll be making a quick trip to get some more. Normally I'd go with Orna, but as her daughter is getting married on Wednesday, she's a little busy. I can do it alone. We just call in the order and I call Lavana when I get there, she calls them, they bring the stuff out, take the check, bring the invoice and off I go! So, hurray, a trip with the Disco. It is more fun with someone else, but I like going alone too.

No comments: