Sunday, February 11, 2007

THIRD ROUTER LUCKY?

Just had the third router put in and it looks like it just might be ok. It's been online for over an hour now and so far so good.
That Maine movie
i mentioned earlier was in fact filmed in Maine. I don't know where exactly but, ayuhn, it's a Maine movie minus the bad imitation accents.
I got a speeding ticket in the mail last week, for driving a car I've never driven on a day of the week I don't drive on and at a speed I have yet to get to in this country. Damn speed cameras take pictures of speeding license plates and there's no way to see that the plate doesn't belong to that car. Now, if it were a ticket from Nevada on the rental car, yeah, I did go that fast, but not here, never here and for sure not on a Saturday morning at 0630! And I have yet to even drive the Suzuki once! Good thing Shmaryah reported the plate stolen back during the war. I hope a cop catches the driver in person. And it's a damn good thing the plate was reported as stolen. I don't need a speeding rap for speeding I didn't do in a car I never drove on a day I don't drive on at time I'm never ever awake any day of the week!
Now that I'm connected I think I'll go play with Zone Alarm. If Teadrinker can make it work, I can!

No comments: