Tuesday, September 18, 2007

THIS IS BEYOND REDICULOUS

I bought a nice little garden storage shed a while back and now want to use it to keep New Harley Too safe, but I don't seem to have a key. Orna does and I asked her for it today but she hasn't yet appeared with it. As it's just after 2300, I doubt she will. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a key to it on one of the chains someplace. I know she's put some of her stuff in there, but, excuse me, that's my shed and I want to use it. I have no objection to her using it too. But, REALLY.
At the same time I bought the shed I also bought a glider swing which is now in Orna's garden because some thugs tried to take it from my garden while I was out one day. I am not pleased that the canopy blew away and less pleased that I have not yet even sat on it, never ming swing.
And now Danny is making noises about getting Harley Too and fixing him. I don't think so. He was supposed to finish painting Gimp House before my son arrived in March. Only two rooms were done by then. And he actually thinks I'm going to give him Harley Too? I don't think so.
As of tomorrow I'm finished with Lavana. All I want is a letter from the landlord stating that I don't owe him anything. Once I have that I'll be able to get my bank account sorted for once and for all. It's a nice feeling that the nightmare will be over. I honestly tried to help her, but even I have my limits. Enough is enough. I am taking my life back as of tomorrow morning. No more Sagron headaches. That family can sink or swim on it's own from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran,

Good for you that you're stepping your foot down, you shouldn't let people take advantage of your good heart.

Purplegimp said...

Yes, well, like I mentioned before, it's not easy when you're wired that way. But I'm holding fast. I even thing that I found the key today. I'll have to wait until Sunday to check.
גמר חתימה טובה וצום קל