Sunday, September 09, 2007

I QUITE LIKE MY LIFE

It struck me as I was driving home from Teadrinker's tonight that I like my life. I'm free (no entanglements except for Peg) white [not that it matters (between the bruises)] and over 21 (more over than I sometimes like to remember!) And I can do pretty much what ever I want when ever I want and my goofs are mine alone. I can't blame them on anyone else, and that's just fine most of the time. Of course there are always those really big screw ups that would be nice to able to blame on someone/anyone else. But thankfully those are few and far between.
Ok, so I moan and groan from time to time. Who doesn't? On the whole I am just plain old happy to be here, even if I resemble a train wreck or the aftermath of Katerina. It's 0145 and I came in just a few minutes ago. I think it just might be time to get some sleep before I head back to Teadrinker in the morning.

No comments: