Monday, September 24, 2007

STOP! THIEF!

Poor old Harley Too is parked in all his broken pain on my ramp in such a way that it will be really hard to get him get out. We have his front jammed under one of the rails.
My neighbor just stopped in to tell me that some Arabs tried to take him yesterday and that she stopped them. The nerve! It's too bad I wasn't home. I would have called the police. Harley Too is up on the ramp like that so it will be clear that he's not an abandoned wreck.
Golan disconnected the batteries (worth over 1000 shekels) and as soon as I get the shed open we'll put them there along with the other bits and bobs that are worth something. Someone rummaged around in his basket, obviously looking for the charger, but that's in New Harley Too's basket and is going into the car boot later today.
The lawyer is coming over later today and we're starting the procedure to get City Hall to pay for New Harley Too. I have all the invoices, pictures of the bruises and pot holes all ready to go. We also have a few other things to go over like the expensive air conditioner case. That one is taking way too long and he needs a fire built under him. I have a few other things to run by him as well.
I have to stop in at the bank, and do a few other things in town and be home before 1300.

No comments: