Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ALMOST THERE

Next week by this time I should have the financial shenanigans well behind me. Lavana infuriated me yesterday when I asked her if she's taken care of the overdue cable phone bill. He answer in the negative included a comment to the effect that she hadn't wanted that phone to start with. She couldn't grasp the concept that it's much cheaper than the regular phone company line. Fine. I paid it today and told her that I'm canceling it. She really does have a nerve. Now all that's left is the freaking cash register. The guy who has to bring the forms to put it in her son's name is taking his own sweet time getting here with the forms. And I'm not paying for it anymore. She already owes me for 5 months. I'm not signing it over until she pays me. I've had enough of the Sagron family fun and games. But, soon it will be over for ever.
Shmaryah is supposed to come later today and sort the lock on the shed. My lawyer is also due any minute.
I must be getting senile. I forgot to go to my insurance agent to get coverage for New Harley Too. There's not much point in doing that before I get the shed sorted. So, maybe I'm not as senile as I sometimes think I am.
Then there's the whole decrepit issue. I got a new phone for my bedroom yesterday. It was on special offer because it only speaks English! All the menus and memories and stuff are in English only, which is just fine with me. What would have taken a 'normal' person 5 minutes (if that long) took me over an hour. Of course before I even started that project, I lost my "ear" when the other phone rang and I took it off, only to disappear. I looked in all the usual places but it was nowhere to be found. After a 5 minute rest from connection the new phone, I straightened the sheet and quilt where I suspected it might be hiding. Another hour gone. Then, after another rest, I went to loo and from there spotted my "ear" trying to hide on the floor just at the end of the bed.
I will be so happy when the holidays are over and I'll be able to get my knee and hip shot. They haven't been shot for several years now, so the pain should stay away for a good long time. I used to get them shot before trips, but didn't for the last two. Considering the condition both are in, it won't matter if I keep getting them shot. The damage is done and irreparable, so the name of the game is pain control.
OMG Gotta run. Peppermint's back!

No comments: