Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GOOD NEWS FROM A FRIEND

That friend I was missing so much while she moved has finally gotten herself back on line and published her good news. She and another poster at the same site where I met her have found each other after many years of lonliness for both for both of them. They started by exchanging comments on posts, moved on (not dot org) to e mails, and now they are a happy couple in an isolated farm house in the wilds of Kentucky. I've been deleriously happy since I finally heard from her yesterday. He actually moved cross country from L.A. hauling a trailer full of his stuff. That is so romantic, and here I thought romance was dead. I just love it when good things happen to my friends. There was a not very suble Devine Hand moving them along towards each other, so, maybe they really didn't have that much of a choice. Every single detail just fell into place pretty much effortlessly and there they are-together.
My day was pretty good as well. The lawyer was here and we are going after City Hall next week AND the agreement between me and Shmaryah can easily be given a judicial blessing that will keep the people Shmaryah has undertaken to pay away from me. That is a huge relief as I was on the verge of paying one of them off myself. I can wait a week or two to get him off my back. And the Case of the Expensive Air Conditioner is moving ahead as well. My lawyer actually saw them(the father and daughter tag team of scam) together at the hotel she's running their latest scan business from. Now that the other stuff has settled down, I can wait on that too. I'm feeling much lighter this morning, now that I know the wieght of those issues will soon be legally lifted. Now, if Shmaryah would just get over here and get the old lock off the shed, I'd be exstatic. It really is ludicrous that I can't use my own shed.
Yet another holiday starts tonight and I'm ready for it! I just have to pick up a few minor things on my way home from my daily run into town.
I went to the post office to pay something yesterday and the computers were down. It was kind of amusing to hear all the local addicts telling each other knowingly that there was 'no communication' which is what the Hebrew expression literally translates to. Benefits were paid yesterday so the Postal Bank was jammed full of those unfortunates who are in so deep that they are only allowed to have an account at the Postal Bank for their benefits. They were accepting payments so I was ok. I just hope they got the computer snafu sorted before the addicts lost it.
I have to go back today and get the money Striar sent to pay his phone bill. I also want to get the Focus's tank filled today. And I have two more blogs to post at later today.
Busy gimp. Busy gimp.

No comments: