Thursday, July 19, 2007

A WAKING NIGHTMARE

I only traded my beloved jeep for the Focus two weeks ago, but, there are still major issues getting the registration sorted. Shmaryah didn't exactly hold up his end of the agreement and a lien landed against the jeep. He supposedly sorted it on Sunday, but obviously hasn't. If that alone isn't enough, he's playing the "poor me" card by going on about how he went from here to there on Sunday to sort it. Not buying it. If he had just done what he was supposed to do, he never would have to go anywhere, and, yes I did tell him that just now. He actually had the nerve to give Shula the lawyers phone number for her to sort. IT'S NOT HER JOB TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS.
Then, on top of all that, Harley Too misbehaved on the way home and I almost got stuck in the middle of town. Just what I didn't need. I called Yefim, Harley's doctor as soon as I got home and he was here within the hour. Seems that Harley Too has a nice little feature that shuts him down when he gets too hot. Crazy thing is, I've gone much farther on him on much hotter days. I sure do hope that's his problem. That's all I need right now. No scooter and a car I refuse to drive until the paperwork is sorted. And on that happy note, I think I'll just get dressed and check the mail and maybe take a swing through town. Wish me luck?

No comments: