Sunday, July 22, 2007

BIG TROUBLE

I am in big deep trouble. I have gone and done something diabolical to my back. It's not like I don't know that I should not wear a dress when going for a drive. I do know that. I was just too damn lazy to go in the house and change, so when I got in the car to go up to Safed, the dress I was wearing got twisted by the contortions of getting into the car. While the nice man was filling the tank, I tried to straighten the dress and heard a loud click from my back. The pain was blinding, but settled down to a dull roar after a few minutes. Something is seriously wrong there. The results of the bone density scan arrived yesterday, so, I'll get the X rays of my hip that the sawbones wanted done today, and go see him tomorrow. I am so not in the mood for this now. And as with all things of this nature, it had to happen just when things were starting to get better, and I had a few out of town trips planned. Oh well, what will be will be.
There are still lots of little things to clear up from the Shmaryah fiasco. He never did take care of that speeding ticket I got on the car I've never driven, and a few other minor issues. That ticket still infuriates me. I have never driven that car.I have never driven at 129 km/h in this country. I do not drive on Shabbat, and for sure am never even awake at the time the camera caught the car using the stolen plate. He's had almost a year to take care of it and every time I ask him, he says he did. Well, if he did, why do I keep getting letters about it? Yeah, yeah, I know. If you want something taken care of do it yourself. The problem with that is that he has the letter that says the plate was stolen and keeps "forgetting" to bring to it to me. He's going to get an earful like he's never had before today. And on that note, it's time to bring Peg in, get dressed, and start the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying your backrecovers.

Purplegimp said...

Thanks. I need all the prayers I can get. In the end it's not my back at all. There's not a trace of cartilage left in my right hip joint. My back hurts from the old stuff and a big tendon that pulled. More details later in a post!