Friday, July 13, 2007

AS PEPPERMINT WAS ASKING....YES! AND HERE IT IS

Peppermint asked yesterday if a picture of me and Bibi would be in the local papers. I didn't think so, unless it was on the gossip pages, but I forgot for a moment who the editor in chief of one of the papers is. He's a die hard member of the Labor party and will take any opportunity to make the local members of the Likud unhappy. So, what did he do? He used a picture of me instead of any one of hundreds of the local Likud functionaries. So, there it is in living color; everyone's favorite gimp shaking hands with Bibi Netanyahu. I really would have preferred it if they had published a picture of my message to Olmert, but that was not likely. Sending that message sure felt good, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a bigger pic of that? If so, please email it to me. I'd love to have it.

Jaguar

Anonymous said...

You go, you're on a roll.

Purplegimp said...

Roll? Me? That's just about all I do-roll from place to place on a variety of wheels!
That was quite a day and I couldn't resist posting about it complete with proof of that incident.