Tuesday, July 24, 2007

IT'S THE DEGENERATE THING AGAIN

Yup! I'm just an old gimp degenerate with an obscene toe. There's not so much as a shadow of cartilage left in my right hip. The new pain is just a badly pulled tendon that is already getting better. I'm way too young for a hip replacement and a bad candidate for it in any event because of my partially paralyzed left leg. I checked it all on the Interweb and there's no way I could do the post op rehab. What I can do is try to use my left leg more and force it do things it doesn't want to do.
On a really happy note; I did the whole trip with no pain at all from the driving, and it was a long drive; the longest yet in the Focus. I even got back in it 15 minutes after getting home to make a quick run with Orna for cigarettes. Never ever would that have happened with the jeep. I'd get out and stay out.
It seems that I left the keys in Harley Too when I headed out and two kids knicked him and were spotted by Orna's daughter. She sent her husband on a rescue mission and he returned Harley and the keys. My only excuse for forgetting to take the keys is that I was struggling with a large bottle of water, and just forgot them. Bless Danny for bringing them safely home.

No comments: