Saturday, July 14, 2007

JUST WHAT I NEED.....NOT

It was but a month ago that my personal geek told me that my main computer had about 6 months left to live. He was off by 5 or so. It is absolutely refusing to boot. I'll have to get him in to take it away and sort a new one. I so do not need this now, but it could be ever so much worse, I could also be without the lap top. Thankfully I have it and it's still working, if a bit quirky, but it's been quirky since day one.
It had to happen today. The very day I had planned to finish off some DVD burns for Teadrinker. Oh, well, there's nothing for it but to wait until I get a new computer sorted.
That means that today is a good day to catch up on some reading. so, I think I'll head over to my 'reading corner' and curl up/stretch out with a book, and plot my next post for Town Hall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be that time of year with puters dying. Mine is close. I'll hop over to TH and see what's shaking over there and maybe go hunting a bit.

Purplegimp said...

Kind of like flu or allergy season. Pepp has new post up. Good to see you off work for an hour or two!