Monday, July 30, 2007

SCARY E MAIL

I got a very scary e mail from my son this morning. Well, only part of it was scary, the other part was absolutely beautiful-3 new pictures of the baby. I freaked a bit that he asked if his sister has a power of attorney on my bank account. She must have told him that she does. She used to, but I cancelled it years ago. I wonder what she's up to. I have to go into the bank this morning, so I'll have a chat with them on the subject.
I'd be on the way to the bank by now, but Striar is still not up and I'm not going to leave him here on his own. He has to get up soon anyway. A 'good samaritan' bought him an air conditioner yesterday and they are delivering it this morning. As this is the busy season I might have to find someone to install it for him.
I really should pay more attention to what's going on around me. Striar just called and he's been in Safed for over an hour! And I thought he was still asleep in the 'heat shelter'! The joke's on me. So, I guess I don't have to wait for him to wake up, do I?

No comments: